Security System Installer Insurance Quotes - Pensacola, FL.
Installers of burglar and fire alarms or central monitoring stations face many business challenges everyday – from growing competition and the need to stay current with the latest security technologies to delivering quality installation and service to their customers. Let us you help protect your alarm contracting business with our Alarm Contractors Insurance Program.
- Primary Limits up to $3,000,000 Occurrence/Aggregate
- Errors and Omissions - Policy Limits
- Electronic Data Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage - $5,000 Limit
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsement
- Lost Key Coverage - $25,000 Limit
- Property Damage Extension (Care, Custody, and Control) - Policy Limits up to a maximum of $200,000 per Occurrence/$300,000 Aggregate
- Basic, Broad or Special Form
- Replacement Cost or ACV
- Business Income
- Equipment Breakdown
- Accounts Receivable
- Computer Equipment
- Contractor's Equipment
- Installation Floater
- Outside Signs
- Valuable Papers
Inside the Premises - Theft of Money and Securities
Inside the Premises - Robbery or Safe Burglary of Other Property
Outside the Premises
Let the Kite Insurance Agency, LLC., help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs. Protecting your assets, whether personal, business, or both, is our goal. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common, yet unforeseen perils. We’re here to help when you are considering purchasing this insurance from us.