Cabinetmaking Insurance - Pensacola, FL.
If you are a general contractor, a sub-contractor, or a specialty contractor, it's essential to protect your business with appropriate insurance coverage.
- Primary Limits up to $3,000,000 Occurrence/Aggregate
- Medical Payments Coverage - $5,000 Limit
- Additional Interests
- Minimum $500 Deductible Required
- Basic, Broad or Special Form
- Replacement Cost or ACV
- Business Income
- Equipment Breakdown
- Accounts Receivable
- Bailee's Customers
- Computer Equipment
- Installation Floater
- Outside Signs
- Valuable Papers
- Inside the Premises - Theft of Money and Securities
- Inside the Premises Robbery or Safe Burglary of Other Property
- Outside the Premises
Let the Kite Insurance Agency, LLC., help you understand and protect all of the risks you run and all of the perils your business faces. We will do this with a well thought out and executed business insurance policy designed just for our Woodworking/Cabinetmaking Insurance policy holders.